This is a genuine BMB, Best Music Brand, product. BMB is a top manufacturer originating from Japan.
The BMB CSN Series is the top choice for entry level karaoke speakers. It provides the best mixing of music and microphone sound to give you one of the best experiences. Like all BMB speakers , this unit has been made with high quality components from the highly reliable paper cone which is made in Japan, to the 3D curved grill, and structurally rigid cabinet design. Even if you currently have an amplifier and speaker system, simply switching speakers will change your listening experience entirely. Music and vocals will be heard with much clarity. The new CSN-510 is a 450W speaker with a newly designed bass reflex port shape which helps produce very nice bass and has a curvaceous 3D formed designed grill to protect the front speakers.
Features & Specifications:
- Smiley face
- System: 2-Way, 3 Speakers
- Woofer Unit: 8" / 20cm Paper Cone Type x 1 unit
- Tweeter Unit: 3" / 8cm Paper Cone Type x 2 unit
- Provision for mount on top & bottom of speaker cabinet
- Max Input Power (Pair): 450W
- Rating Input Power (Pair): 225W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- 20.04" x 11.46" x 11.65"
- 509 x 291 x 296 mm
Why choose BMB?
There are many features and fine details in every speaker that make BMB the best karaoke speaker.
- Double layer wood housing to handle powerful sound output
- Speaker cabinet built with interlocking panels to strengthen the assembly as a whole when mounting
- Durable mounting options utilizing a special fastener provide safety to the speakers and users
- Strongly built speaker frame to join speaker cone and magnet together
- Large and strong magnet behind the speaker cone contribute to the high quality sound output
- High power, long diameter voice coil built with thick gauge wire
- Reliable paper cone made in Japan
- Green partner and ROHS Compliant to protect the environment
BMB Karaoke Speaker vs Listening Speaker
There are many distinctions as to why you should use a BMB karaoke speaker instead of regular speakers.
BMB Karaoke Speakers:
- Vocals Can be mixed to music smoothly and can handle live audio from microphones better
- Very wide listening position anywhere in the room
- Emphasis on low-bass sound to show music rhythm to singers clearly
- Anti-Howling measure for microphone
- Play recorded sound sources such as CD and DVD perfectly
- Best listening position is the center of speakers (not wide)
- Emphasis on high frequency sounds
- Play recorded sound sources such as CD and DVD perfectly
Best Media Product:
- BM-2000 has 12 Months Warranty
- BM-3000 has 12 Months Warranty
- BM-4000 has 24 Months Warranty
- Best Media Brand Amplifier has 24 Months Warranty
- Best Media Brand Speaker has 12 Months Warranty
- All other Best Media products have 12 Months Warranty.
Please keep your receipt/invoice to have your merchandise being repaired under warranty.
**Other Brands like VocoPro, BMB, DTech, etc. have ONE (1) Year Manufacture warranty.
- Please contact the item's Manufacture for any defective items, technical support, or warranty coverage.
- We can assist you with Manufacture's contact information. Best Media is not responsible for any fees related to repairs, or shipping cost.
- For more detail: please see Return/exchange policy, please see here.
BEST MEDIA warrants this product to the original purchaser ONLY, to be free from defects in materials under normal use from the date of original purchase. BEST MEDIA warrants free labor for at its option under the warranty period, to replace product if it is determined to be defective at "No Charge." This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occur as a result of:
- Cosmetic damage.
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
- Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application.
- Adjustment by non-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware
that you or any third party have modified or altered
- Improper environment
- Excessive or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures,
surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities.
- Accidents, acts of God.
- In United States, contact your dealer or BEST MEDIA Customer Service at email@example.com or 909-348-5558
- Sorry, there is no warranty coverage out of the United States.
Defective - means that there is manufacturing error that prevent normal use of item per manufacture guidelines.
If the problem is not manufacture defect, but due to human error, or intentional destruction, Warranty will not cover, and repair fee and return shipping fee will be collected.
Regarding damaged VGA
- We always tested our Touch Monitor to ensure its quality before shipping out the item, and all our VGA cable (25ft) are brand new.
- If the Touch Monitor only shows up in one color or mono color (yellow, red, or green), most of the cases is due to forcefully connecting the cable. This causes the pin(s) on VGA male head is damaged. Warranty does not cover because this problem is resulted from human error, not manufacture error. Please use with care. Thanks,
- If extended VGA cable (25ft) is damaged, you can purchase a new cable to replace it.
- If built-in VGA cable on the Touch Monitor is damaged, buyer can request repair service. Buyer pays repair service and all shipping fee.
Who pays for shipping?
- During warranty period, Best Media will only ship back to you. It is your responsibility to ship the item to us. We recommend you to carefully pack your item and insure your package to prevent any delivery damage. If you are located or visit near Los Angeles Area, you can bring the product to our office.
To have your merchandise repaired under warranty: - please first request RMA number before ship out your merchandise
- Provide a copy of your original receipt/ invoice
- To get RMA #: You can contact us by phone: 909-348-5558, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in online form
- Unauthorized return cannot be processed.
For exchange or refund, please directly contact the store that you purchase your items from.
- If you purchase the item directly from us, please call/contact us at 909-348-5558 or email@example.com. Please review Return/Exchange policy here