BMB DAR-800II 150W x 4CH Amplifier (Analog)
This BMB Digital Amplifier has three configuration (switch settings in rear)
- SYSTEM 1: 150W x 2 Channels
- SYSTEM 1 + 2: 150W x 4 Channels
- BTL: 360W x 2 Channels
This BMB Digital Amplifier has 11 kinds of sound effects including standard ECHO, BALLAD, FLANGER, ENKA, ROCK, RADIO VOICE, PANNING, DISTORTION, REVERB, MIX, DUET.
Howling Control Function
One of the main functions of this BMB Amplifier is to effectively inhibit howling, protect speakers, and enhance smooth sound when you are singing.
13 Procedure Sandhi degrees Plus or Minus 3.0 Audio Functions
This BMB amplifier has a 13 procedure sandhi degrees plus or minus 3.0 audio function. It increases the range treble and bass can be adjusted.
Voice Conversion Function
BMB Digital Amplifier with voice conversion function changes the male and female voices to compliment one another which greatly enhances karaoke recreationality.
Blue LED Display Board
BMB Digital Amplifier using a blue LED display board. It becomes much easier to use and looks more beautiful.
- Music Tone Controls
- Background Music (BGM) Volume Adjustment
- L-R Balance
- Tape Volume Adjustment
- Recording Balance – Adjust between music and microphone volume
- Rec/Play Mode On/Off Switch
- Microphone 3 Echo On/Off Switch. Perfect for Announcements
- Balance between SP 1-2
- Microphone Tone Controls with Echo Select
- Echo Controls: Repeat and Delay
- Max Output Power: 150W x 4CH (8 ohm) – BTL: 360W x 2CH (8 ohm)
- Main Pitch Degree: 13 degrees ± 3.0 DSP
- 5 Systems Audio Input:KARAOKE, DVD, AUX, BGM, TAPE
- 3 Systems Video Input:KARAOKE, DVD, CAMERA
- 5 Mic Input
- Sound change: ON / OFF (TACT-SW )
- Sound Effects: 11 mode
- Feedback Reduction: ON / OFF (TACT-SW )
- Dimensions: 16.55″ (L) × 5.6″ (W) × 15.6″ (H)
- Weight: 38 lbs