VocoPro is introducing the Digital-1, a fully digital wireless microphone system. With all the comparable features of a top name brand, this digital microphone system is at an unheard of price point.
The Digital-1 is an entirely digital wireless microphone system that utilizes Mic-On-Chip™technology to package the audio for transmission, which produces crystal clear sound while delivering extreme value. It operates in the future-proof 900 MHz frequency band which is far outside the TV broadcast station and is the primary cause for wireless microphone interference. Unlike most of the digital wireless microphone sets on the market using the 2.4GHz band, the 900MHz provides superior range and does not conflict with Wi-Fi networks.
The Digital-1 receiver has a high-resolution color LCD display showing crucial information such as radio and audio signal strength, group & channel, and even microphone battery status so the operator can monitor the battery right from the receiver; this feature is normally included on systems that cost hundreds of dollars more. A built-in frequency spectrum analyzer with a graphic readout will provide an idea of the RF environment you?re performing at, allowing you avoid any potential problems when setting the frequency. Its dual diversity antenna will ensure the best signal reception even in a heavy RF area.
The handheld microphone is powered by a 1200mAH lithium-ion rechargeable battery. This is equivalent to three AA batteries in a space not much larger than a single battery. A single charge can provide up to 14hrs of performance time per each full charge. The body of the microphone is made of durable aluminum to better survive the knocks and bangs of gig-life as well as minimizing handling noise while performing. It also has a display which provides battery status and frequency information.
Of course you can pay a fortune for the top brand names but you can get the same performance for a whole lot less! Save money without losing quality with VocoPro's new Digital-1.
- Operates in 900MHz band, free of TV Broadcast interference
- Digital PLL Frequency Customization To Dozens of Channels
- Built-In Frequency Analyzer To Scan For Environmental Interference
- Color LCD Display With Signal Strength and Battery Status Indicators
- Dual Antenna Diversity Circuit For Enhanced Reception
- Large Capacity Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Included
- Digitally Encrypted Signal For Maximum Privacy
Rear Panel Connectors
- Power in
- 1/4" MIC out
- XLR MIC out
- USB Charge out
- Power Adapter, USB charging cable, 1/4" patch cable, Mic Holder
Best Media Product:
- BM-2000 has 12 Months Warranty
- BM-3000 has 12 Months Warranty
- BM-4000 has 24 Months Warranty
- Best Media Brand Amplifier has 24 Months Warranty
- Best Media Brand Speaker has 12 Months Warranty
- All other Best Media products have 12 Months Warranty.
Please keep your receipt/invoice to have your merchandise being repaired under warranty.
**Other Brands like VocoPro, BMB, DTech, etc. have ONE (1) Year Manufacture warranty.
- Please contact the item's Manufacture for any defective items, technical support, or warranty coverage.
- We can assist you with Manufacture's contact information. Best Media is not responsible for any fees related to repairs, or shipping cost.
- For more detail: please see Return/exchange policy, please see here.
BEST MEDIA warrants this product to the original purchaser ONLY, to be free from defects in materials under normal use from the date of original purchase. BEST MEDIA warrants free labor for at its option under the warranty period, to replace product if it is determined to be defective at "No Charge." This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occur as a result of:
- Cosmetic damage.
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
- Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application.
- Adjustment by non-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware
that you or any third party have modified or altered
- Improper environment
- Excessive or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures,
surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities.
- Accidents, acts of God.
- In United States, contact your dealer or BEST MEDIA Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-348-5558
- Sorry, there is no warranty coverage out of the United States.
Defective - means that there is manufacturing error that prevent normal use of item per manufacture guidelines.
If the problem is not manufacture defect, but due to human error, or intentional destruction, Warranty will not cover, and repair fee and return shipping fee will be collected.
Regarding damaged VGA
- We always tested our Touch Monitor to ensure its quality before shipping out the item, and all our VGA cable (25ft) are brand new.
- If the Touch Monitor only shows up in one color or mono color (yellow, red, or green), most of the cases is due to forcefully connecting the cable. This causes the pin(s) on VGA male head is damaged. Warranty does not cover because this problem is resulted from human error, not manufacture error. Please use with care. Thanks,
- If extended VGA cable (25ft) is damaged, you can purchase a new cable to replace it.
- If built-in VGA cable on the Touch Monitor is damaged, buyer can request repair service. Buyer pays repair service and all shipping fee.
Who pays for shipping?
- During warranty period, Best Media will only ship back to you. It is your responsibility to ship the item to us. We recommend you to carefully pack your item and insure your package to prevent any delivery damage. If you are located or visit near Los Angeles Area, you can bring the product to our office.
To have your merchandise repaired under warranty: - please first request RMA number before ship out your merchandise
- Provide a copy of your original receipt/ invoice
- To get RMA #: You can contact us by phone: 909-348-5558, email: email@example.com, or fill in online form
- Unauthorized return cannot be processed.
For exchange or refund, please directly contact the store that you purchase your items from.
- If you purchase the item directly from us, please call/contact us at 909-348-5558 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review Return/Exchange policy here