BM004 -- Bundle BestMedia A150 & Q301 & UHF3200 Free Mic Cables
BestMedia BM-A150 Amplifier System:
- 150W + 150W max power output (8 ohms)
- Digital Echo with Repeat and Delay Controls
- Music Tone Control: Bass & Treble
- 4 Mic Input (3 on the Front, 1 on the Back)
- Switchable Two Sets Speaker system (SP-A, SP-B)
- Support up to 2 Speakers
- 1 x Pre-Out (able to support Power Amplifier/Recorder)
- 1 x Sub Output (able to connect Power Speaker/Power Monitor)
- Auto Corrected Power Protection
BestMedia BM-Q301 Speaker System:
- 8" 3 Way 3 Speakers PRO System
- Input Power: 80W ~ 120W (each channel)
- Freq-Resp: 45Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Impedance: 6Ω
- Dimensions: W17.5"xH10.4"xD10.4" (W445xH265xD265mm) /each
- Weight: 15.4lbs (7kg) /each
VocoPro UHF-3200 Dual Wireless Microphone
- Dual Wireless handheld microphone system (Non-rechargeable)
See more description: VO-UHF3200
- 30 ft. Banana to banana (30.4cm)
Free 48 U.S Shipping ONLY!!!!
- 1 x Best Media A-150 Amplifier System
- 1 x Best Media Q-301 Speaker System (pair)
- 1 x VocoPro UHF-3200 Wireless Microphone
- 2 x VocoPro BNB30 - 30 feet speaker cables (FREE)
Best Media Product:
- BM-2000 has 12 Months Warranty
- BM-3000 has 12 Months Warranty
- BM-4000 has 24 Months Warranty
- Best Media Brand Amplifier has 24 Months Warranty
- Best Media Brand Speaker has 12 Months Warranty
- All other Best Media products have 12 Months Warranty.
Please keep your receipt/invoice to have your merchandise being repaired under warranty.
**Other Brands like VocoPro, BMB, DTech, etc. have ONE (1) Year Manufacture warranty.
- Please contact the item's Manufacture for any defective items, technical support, or warranty coverage.
- We can assist you with Manufacture's contact information. Best Media is not responsible for any fees related to repairs, or shipping cost.
- For more detail: please see Return/exchange policy, please see here.
BEST MEDIA warrants this product to the original purchaser ONLY, to be free from defects in materials under normal use from the date of original purchase. BEST MEDIA warrants free labor for at its option under the warranty period, to replace product if it is determined to be defective at "No Charge." This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occur as a result of:
- Cosmetic damage.
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
- Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application.
- Adjustment by non-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware
that you or any third party have modified or altered
- Improper environment
- Excessive or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures,
surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities.
- Accidents, acts of God.
- In United States, contact your dealer or BEST MEDIA Customer Service at email@example.com or 909-348-5558
- Sorry, there is no warranty coverage out of the United States.
Defective - means that there is manufacturing error that prevent normal use of item per manufacture guidelines.
If the problem is not manufacture defect, but due to human error, or intentional destruction, Warranty will not cover, and repair fee and return shipping fee will be collected.
Regarding damaged VGA
- We always tested our Touch Monitor to ensure its quality before shipping out the item, and all our VGA cable (25ft) are brand new.
- If the Touch Monitor only shows up in one color or mono color (yellow, red, or green), most of the cases is due to forcefully connecting the cable. This causes the pin(s) on VGA male head is damaged. Warranty does not cover because this problem is resulted from human error, not manufacture error. Please use with care. Thanks,
- If extended VGA cable (25ft) is damaged, you can purchase a new cable to replace it.
- If built-in VGA cable on the Touch Monitor is damaged, buyer can request repair service. Buyer pays repair service and all shipping fee.
Who pays for shipping?
- During warranty period, Best Media will only ship back to you. It is your responsibility to ship the item to us. We recommend you to carefully pack your item and insure your package to prevent any delivery damage. If you are located or visit near Los Angeles Area, you can bring the product to our office.
To have your merchandise repaired under warranty: - please first request RMA number before ship out your merchandise
- Provide a copy of your original receipt/ invoice
- To get RMA #: You can contact us by phone: 909-348-5558, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in online form
- Unauthorized return cannot be processed.
For exchange or refund, please directly contact the store that you purchase your items from.
- If you purchase the item directly from us, please call/contact us at 909-348-5558 or email@example.com. Please review Return/Exchange policy here
Before Return or Exchange item(s), please review our Return/ Exchange Policy here.